Photo Credit: Maps of World
Here’s how our top four presidential candidates propose to address global trade.
Donald Trump – Republican Party
- Appoint trade negotiators whose goal will be to win for America: narrowing our trade deficit, increasing domestic production, and getting a fair deal for our workers.
- Renegotiate NAFTA.
- Withdraw from the TPP.
- Bring trade relief cases to the world trade organization.
- Label China a currency manipulator.
- Apply tariffs and duties to countries that cheat.
- Direct the Commerce Department to use all legal tools to respond to trade violations.
Learn more at https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/economic-vision
View original post 139 more words