- Guyanese born man convicted of gun smuggling and trafficking sentenced in US
- Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:28 PM PST
- Diamond Mineral Water Sports Roundup – Feb 07
- Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:22 PM PST
- Sleep In hotel Casino will be adding 100s of jobs once completed
- Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:16 PM PST
- Police investigating robbery which occurred at EBD Liquor store
- Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:11 PM PST
- WHO/PAHO Director signs new cooperation strategy with Gov’t
- Posted: 07 Feb 2017 06:42 PM PST
- Continue reading
Riding on the coattails of far-right victories in the U.S. and U.K., France’s Marine Le Pen officially launched her bid for president on Sunday with a speech and manifesto full of populist talking points and anti-immigrant fervor.
“The impossible has suddenly become possible…Other countries have shown us the way,” the head of the Front National (NF) party declared in Lyon, pointing to the surprise Brexit vote and Donald Trump’s presidential victory.